- This event has passed.
11th Annual Youth Triathlon
May 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
THE GRAHAM AQUATIC CENTER
543 N. Newberry Street
York, PA 17401
- Swim portion in a 25-meter pool in the Graham Aquatic Center 543 N. Newberry St. York, PA 17403
- Run portion is in Farquhar Park– quite a hilly run!
- Bike portion is on the road circling Kiwanis Lake and nearby neighboorhoods
- View course map at http://www.swimyorky.org/kids_tri.html
- Open to the first 300 entries
- Youth Racers: $30 with FREE T-Shirt (Must register by May 11, 2019) and FREE clinics
- Teams: $15 per racer includes FREE clinics
- Race day entries accepted 7:00-8:00am NO CASH
- Entry fee is non-refundable and available online at www.runsignup.com. Online registration opens 03/04/19.
- Bike helmets are required. MUST be safety approved
- All participants MUST wear appropriate footwear for the bike and run portions
- Registrants are encouraged to pick up their packets prior to race day at the Graham Aquatic Center on Thursday 5/23 or Friday 5/24 from 5:00-7:00pm
- A mandatory pre-race meeting for all participants and parents will be held in the stands of the Graham Aquatic Center at 8:45am race day
|Age Group||7-8||9-10||11-12||13-14||15+||Team Relay|
|Bike||1 mile||1 mile||2 miles||2 miles||3 miles||2 miles|
|Run||.5 miles||.75 miles||.75 miles||1 mile||1.5 miles||1 mile|